Sunday 4 October 2009

Hello New York!

Sorry for the long lapse in posting on this but I have been busy moving to New York.

A TV producer friend once said to me that everyone should live in New York for at least a year so I am giving it a try!

I am a born and bred Londoner but New York has always held an appeal which my home city did not. It was the place everyone seemed to go to realise their dreams....but perhaps more than other cities, a place of both limitless opportunity but also harshness....

I plan to write about the intersection of arts, culture, politics and policy so watch this space....

In the meantime, please see below the last few blog posts that I wrote at Regeneration & Renewal - which I have now left.

The 'Time to Bank on Women' one seems to have caused a particular stir!

1 comment:

  1. hi - good to see you're doing well.. NY is an exciting place - soon you will have an 'empire state of the mind'..

    all best
    t

    ReplyDelete